Monday, March 9, 2015

Down with the head cold!

I don't care what people say- I do not run even when a cold is just in my head. Let's pretend that it's in my chest eh? Poor Lucas has it too and we finally got him on meds today!

It's too bad because the weather is gorgeous these past few days. Great running weather. I'm about a week behind in my Couch to 5K program because of Lucas being sick and needing round the clock care but I'm determined to get back to being healthy after devouring one fourth of a birthday cake by myself! I got a Bountiful Baskets this weekend and it was full of yummy veggies and fruits. Ok I am lying to myself about the veggies.... But mind over matter right? Ha!

I may not be where I want to be with 90% of things in life right now but I am proud to say that we finally got Lucas' college fund set up today. A friend recommended a financial advisor and he was great. Can't wait until a year and a half from now when we get to meet and set up our retirement accounts because we are out of debt.

That's all I have for now- sorry it's not much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment