Saturday, March 28, 2015

Reality



When I first started this blog I wanted to prove that today's woman could do it all- be a fit, money saavy Christian mom, wife, and friend. And I think those people exist- I just have accepted that I am NOT one of those people. Any time I focus on one thing, something else goes. And then I just feel guilt about that thing that goes (it's usually fitness or being money saavy... Or let's be honest, being s good friend!) But these last couple weeks I've just begun to accept that these things nature ebb and flow for me. Sometimes I talk to my friends every week and sometimes it's once a month. Sometimes I'm at the top of my running game and dreaming of Boston and tonight when I saw I had to run 20 mins I laughed out loud and crashed on the couch. And it's okay- there's tomorrow to do it. 

So that was the heavy topic on my mind and the reason the blog has once again been lacking... I feel like that's the story of my life lately. And this... 

But I'm not throwing in the towel... I turn 29 in a couple weeks and maybe that will give me the kick in the rear I need to snap out of the funk I've been in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment