Friday, June 3, 2016

Ultimate Reset- Final Results and Thoughts

I know I promised this post about a week and a half ago but life has been a little bit hectic and I'm finally ready to talk about it.

We are MOVING.  And not to just a new house.  To a new town.  To new jobs.  To a completely different life.  Insert multiple panic attacks, sleepless nights, and thoughts of "What the hell are we doing?" here.

My husband applied for a job in his hometown (10 minutes away from MY hometown) and was offered and accepted it.  Thankfully, I was able to change districts within my company so that I will be able to be in the same town 4 days a week and have about a 30 minute drive 1 day a week.  In the long run, this change will be good (I hope!).  But short-term?  It SUCKS.  Trying to find a house and daycare, thinking about moving and everything that goes with that... starting over in a new town and new districts.  UGH.  I need to stop before I have another panic attack and don't finish this post.

Anyways.  That's my excuse.  More to come when I actually know what the hell we are doing with our lives.

So my final results for the reset.....



BOOM.  Down 5 pounds in 21 days, losing another 2 pounds in the week after the Ultimate Reset. CRAZY!!!! These pictures do not do my results justice, I promise you.  My clothes are looser, the rolls are disappearing.   The baby abs may be exposed some time this summer.  5 pounds doesn't sound like a lot, but for my size, it was huge.  Other people in my group that did it lost anywhere from 10-25 pounds!

Ok so pros-
I totally changed the way I ate.  The times, the amount, the type of food.
I learned to cook things that I would never have made before and found lots of food that I like.
I got leaner and lost weight that I have been struggling to lose.  
I broke the plateau and mindset that I have been struggling with for the last 3 months.

Cons-
Not working out for 3 weeks was really hard since I am in the process of training for a marathon- bad timing.
I spent a LOT of time in the kitchen.
I spent a LOT of money on groceries, on top of the cost of the product.
I definitely felt some side effects the first few days of headaches and being exhausted.

Would I do it again?  ABSOLUTELY!  What this did to my body and my mindset was life changing and I highly encourage anyone who is looking for a big change to try it.

If you are interested in trying it and have questions, contact me on my Facebook page or email me at kaylamariedejong@gmail.com 

If you want to buy it NOW go to:
Ultimate Reset® Challenge Pack (US):
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPCLN305?referringRepId=917703

No comments:

Post a Comment