Sunday, May 8, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 4 and 5

Day 4 was the breakfast lunch and snack were the same as Day 5- yah I'm boring like that. I did remember to snap a picture of my snack:


I am grateful for co workers that 
chant "chug chug chug" when I drink my power greens and then make fun of me because my mouth is green.


Honestly the worst part of this other than the no gum no sugar thing. Headaches are gone and I'm getting less and less tired except when I am driving.

Supper was something new:


Stir fry veggies (which I ended up moving over my quinoa, cucumber and tomato salad and a sweet potato. All amazing! I could definitely eat this meal on a regular basis.

Saturday I had some overnight oats and then we were off to my moms.


I felt so fancy making my quinoa salad. Belongs in good housekeeping right?


Lunch was quinoa salad with veggies and hummus. I REALLY wish I hadn't put the fresh mint in there. Mint is for mojitos not salad. It was really good otherwise. 


Didn't even bother me watching my family eat grilled hot dogs, fruit salad and veggies. Yup- that was our Mother's Day meal. Changing my whole family one small step at a time.

Lucas insisted on eating at the table with us....Oh My Big boy!

Supper was the same as Day 4 and just as good! I had some caffeine free herbal tea last night because my throat was killing me from allergies.... Almost felt like caffeine. Almost.

Tomorrow marks day 7 and I will hopefully have a day 6 recap up.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you. Such a special day to remember those who had a hand in raising us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment