Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ultimate Reset Day 1

This will be short because I am tired but I have survived!


Breakfast was two scrambled eggs with spinach and Ezekial toast. 

Getting to lunch was the hardest part. I wasn't hungry but I just wanted to chew something.

So I drank a lot of water instead...


Lunch was super filling- Greek chicken salad! 


The dressing I made last night was delicious. 


My allergies were killing me and I had a major headache so I called it a day at work and came home and took a 2 hour nap and I felt so much better!

Until I did my Power Greens....


The rumors are true.... It's disgusting. One down 20 to go.

I got to follow it up with almonds and an apple so it was all good.

And supper... Oh was supper good. Southwestern tacos. Yup those are beans. I eat beans now. I would actually eat this even when I wasn't on the ultimate reset.

Feelings- headache, cold, and very tired.
But NOT hungry. 

20 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment