Monday, May 2, 2016

It begins.... Tomorrow lol

So tomorrow I'm starting a big personal challenge: the Ultimate Reset


I am actually happy with my current weight so this is NOT a weight loss program for me. I really just need to re-establish a healthy relationship with food and myself again. I've been feeling so bleh and tired lately and just had terrible sugar cravings. And so I thought this would be a great way to reset my system.

So my meal prep will look a little bit different so I thought I'd share the meal prep I set up for one of my challengers. I gave her 4-5 options for each meal and then she picked and I gave her a final menu and what she needed to prep. This is what I love to do as a coach!

Here is our end result:

21 Day Fix B

Breakfast: Red yellow purple
-Overnight oats (red yellow purple)

Snack: Red, purple 
red: 2 hard boiled eggs
Purple: berries, Apple or half a banana

Lunch: Red, yellow, green, green, orange
- stir fry (chicken or steak) with rice and a side salad 


Snack: Purple, Blue, 2 teaspoons if you didn't have them at breakfast 
Blue- Almonds
Purple- Apple , grapes or berries with 2 teaspoons peanut butter 

Supper: Red, yellow, green, green, 2 teaspoons 
- Sliders with bun or a potato, 2 veggies (green beans, carrots, peppers) teaspoons would be sauce on slider 
- tacos with half red on a shell and half red on a salad, side of veggies (carrots or peppers)  teaspoons of sour cream or taco sauce 
- steak with potato and 2 veggies teaspoons steak sauce- get 8 oz steak, will be 2 meals 
- you could do spaghetti for a supper and then have leftovers for lunch 

Meal prep:
5 containers overnight oats 
Mix half cup oatmeal with 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt with a splash of milk until
Smooth and creamy. Add 3/4 cup fruit

Hard boil 10 eggs

Wash your fruit for morning and afternoon snacks and divide into baggies unless doing apples

Portion out 5 servings of nuts using blue container

Cook chopped 1.25 pounds of chicken or steak for stir fry. Add a 16 oz bag of frozen veggies until warm. Divide into 5 containers over 1/2 cup of rice-- use the uncle bens 90 second rice bags or something similar to make rice 

Side salad- divide bag of chopped salad mix using green container. Use orange container to make 5 servings of dressings in advance 


No comments:

Post a Comment