Monday, April 25, 2016

How I meal prepped in the amount of time it took to boil water

I hear so many times from people about how time consuming meal prepping and planning is. And yah, it can be. Absolutely. But when you have a crazy week and no time, it is possible to do it in less time than it takes water to boil. Seriously. I did it today!

Step 1- toss chicken, garlic and chili powder in the crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours.

Step 2- heat Uncle Ben's rice. Not my preferred kind but only thing local grocery store had. 

Step 3- divide bag of rice into 4 containers. Add frozen veggies (a one pound bag is perfect for 4 servings). Top with a red of chicken. 

Step 4- wash two containers of grape tomatoes (afternoon snack) and grapes and use a purpleOr green container to divide into 4 servings. Apples for my other fruit of the week and 100 cal bags of almonds to add to tomatoes for afternoon snack. No prep needed.




Step 4- overnight oats. 


My other breakfast will be Shakeology of course.

Done. Water boiled and I tossed in noodles for our spaghetti tonight.

No. More. Excuses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment