Monday, April 11, 2016

Summer Strong Challenge Day 1

13 other amazing ladies and I are starting on a 10 week long adventure until the first day of summer. We've got goals from maintain to lose 20 pounds and I am leading the charge. I'm a little nervous but I love to do this and help others so I'm optimistic we are going to kick some bootie. 

Here is a recap of my day 1:

Half a bagel, half a banana and a Cafe Latte Shakeology with half almond milk and half water.


Around 10 I had an apple and yogurt. Normally I would do plain Greek yogurt when I am eating clean but I had these leftover from last week and I'm cheap.


Lunch was salad with an orange of dressing and a red of pork over a sweet potato while I tried to figure out my workout plan- which I did!

Mondays- leg workout
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday- run
Friday- Pilates
Saturday- long run with yoga
Sunday- arm workout 


I hit a wall so I did an energize around 1- addicted!! Don't be jealous that my performance line is covered in stickers.


Afternoon snack was almonds and carrots.


Supper was roast, tomatoes (should be in a a green container but same size) and half a sweet potato- I love them in case you can't tell. 

I spices Mike's up with some
mashed potatoes, corn and gravy.


And Lucas got some fruit.


I used Beachbody on Demand to do Lower Eccentric from P90X 3.


Remembering why I get up early to work out or work out late at night.... Sigh. 

And that was my day- with a ton of water on the side :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment