Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WIAW- 30th birthday edition!

There is a reason I started 21 Day Fix a year ago after my 29th birthday. I hit my birthdays hard and this year for Dirty 30 was no exception.


I started Sunday with family lunch at Red Lobster. Split the Ultimate Feast with my mom (those biscuits!!) and split these two desserts 4 ways.

Today started with my Shakeo and a Caseys donut instead of half a bagel like I normally do.


So delicious. I had an apple mid morning and then my usual lunch.


I had tomatoes and almonds for my afternoon snack and then one of my amazing co-workers showed up with some cupcakes for my birthday. 


I ate one at work and Lucas and I shared one when we got home.


Supper was a hamburger, cheese balls and a chocolate shake. Lucas literally spent 10 minutes pretending to lick this ice cream cone while we waited- definitely my child!

My husband bought a small 4 pack of cheesecake and at first I just tried a small piece of each. But two of the pieces were to die for so I ate them.... Oops.

But ya know....


I think I'm doing a-ok! Today was a wonderful reminder of the love and support I have in my family.

Now to go to the Mall of America this weekend-- first time shopping since we became debt free. Pray for me ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment