Friday, April 8, 2016

Birthday Week Meal Plan

Is there anything harder than planning a healthy meal plan for your 30th birthday week?  Ugh, writing that out loud makes me want to VOMIT.  Please let me be 29 forever?

You all know that I tend to keep everything but supper the same.
Breakfast:  Shakeology blended with fruit or Cafe Latte Shake with 1/2 banana or an apple and half a whole wheat bagel


Snack:  Greek yogurt with fruit or one of these bad boys...


Lunch:  half a sweet potato topped with a red container of BBQ pork (pork loin + BBQ sauce + 6-8 hours on low in crockpot) and a green of chopped salad with an orange of Bolthouse dressing (haven't decided on flavor yet)
Snack:  a blue of almonds, a green of carrots, and 2 teaspoons peanut butter unless I am using a teaspoon at supper

Supper (you are going to see a lot of repeats from last week because I didn't get them made):
Saturday- Beef roast with veggies in crockpot
Sunday- Chili Lime Chicken with Rice and Veggies
http://www.thestayathomechef.com/2015/04/easy-slow-cooker-chili-lime-mexican.html
Monday- Taco Stack
http://mommysavers.com/clean-eating-recipes-family-friendly-taco-stack-freezer-meal/
Tuesday- Meatloaf with Veggies (1 pound hamburger, 1 egg, 1 cup of water, 1 box of Stove Top mixed together, put into a meat loaf pan, 1 hour on 350 degrees... I have 2 pieces and count them as my red and yellow for the evening)
Wednesday-My Birthday.  I am going to JJs and having a burger, cheeseballs, and chocolate shake.  Yup.  I am.  Happy 30th.
Thursday- Sliders with Veggie (one pound of hamburger smashed down into a square pan, bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees and then top with cheese and cook for another 5 minutes- I don't put cheese on my slice, cut up into fourths and serve)
Friday- something on the road on the way to the Cities for my birthday weekend with my family of 3

Workouts:
Saturday- 5 mile Race



And that's as far as I have gotten.  I know I will be running Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday but haven't decided if I am going to do 21 Day Fix on my other days or hit 22 Minute Hard Corps... we will see how much recovery I need post-race :)

If you want a recipe for the days I gave you a naughty food, we loved the chicken tenders from last week









No comments:

Post a Comment