Thursday, October 23, 2014

This is Why I Don't Bake...

So much to the surprise of my mother, I seem to have mastered the whole cooking thing for the most part.

Meatball Sub Casserole ?  No problem!  Easy, yummy and delicious with plenty of leftovers.

Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing ?  Going to make it all the time-- again, easy, yummy, with plenty of leftovers!

Pumpkin Cake with Apple Cider Glaze...  DISASTER!  I had to make a dessert for our church's soup supper and last year my husband made fun of me because I made a boxed cake.  So I decided that this year I was going to make an original recipe.  Thankfully I decided to make a "practice" one because my first one turned out like this....


Note to self:  SPRAY THE PAN!

This was not a hard recipe and it was DELICIOUS but oh my goodness... thankfully the one I took to church turned out a little better.

Next time I am going to buy cookies and put them on a plate- these are pretty delicious if you see them. 

Save your money on these goldfish...,



No comments:

Post a Comment