Friday, July 15, 2016

Tiny Toast and a new Recipe

A month and two days... holy cripes.  I knew it had been awhile since I wrote, but I did not know it had been that long. Oops.  I could bore you with how I've alternating between panic mode and Give it to God mode about all the changes that are about to happen but let's get to the important stuff.

My addiction to Tiny Toast.  Everyone else is raving about Pokemon Go and I'm just over here like hey, let's all eat some Tiny Toast.



It's a new cereal that I saw on a few other blogs and so I picked up a box at Target....and then another box at Hy-Vee.  And I'm probably going to need another box by the end of the weekend because I've already eaten a box and a half in 3 days.  Have I mentioned that I can't control myself around cereal? I should probably choose not to buy another box to maintain my pant size.

On the plus side, I've been making some healthy choices too.  Including this meal:



Not sure what to call it but it is pretty delicious.

I browned a pound of hamburger, drained it, and then mixed in half a bag of Green Giant Cauliflower Crumbles and a whole bag of frozen stir fry vegetables.  I threw in some soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes and heated it until the frozen vegetables were hot.  Yummy and delicious.  For my 21 Day Fixers, it's about 1 red and 1.5 green.  Makes 4 servings and will be great for my lunch this weekend.

I am pretty proud of myself for making something tasty without a recipe.  First time...probably last.

Hope everyone is gearing up for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment