Monday, August 22, 2016

The Best and Worst Place for a Toddler

So even though we have had MANY adventures this summer, I felt like we needed to have one more. We have one week left in our home as a family before we move and I am just feeling nostalgic.  So I decided to have a blast from the past and take Lucas to Chuck-E-Cheese.  I have amazing memories of the place from my childhood and thought it would be great.

WRONG.  Oh my Lord was I wrong.  Kids everywhere- trying to steal tickets, searching cups for quarters, coughing/sneezing on my son.  Tables were dirty and the garbage was overflowing.  Half of the machines for kids Lucas' age were broken.  I had a coupon for 100 tokens for $20 and we were literally throwing them in machines just to get a ticket and use them.  



We ended up with 250 tickets which in Wisconsin Dells got us two huge prizes plus a bunch of little ones.  At Chuck-E-Cheese we got a sucker, a plastic frog, and a car that shoots a foam "bullet".  LAME.  400 tickets for a plastic ducky... are you kidding me?!? 

I refused to eat there.  You know it's bad when I told Mike to sanitize Lucas before we left and he told me he already had.

So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.... WHY have I never taken my child there before?  TVs everywhere.  It's loud so HE can be loud.  And his meal was $1.99!!!!!!


Lucas loves ranch. He attempted to drink it straight from the cup at one point!

The best and the worst experience in the same day-- that's our life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment