Sunday, September 25, 2016

3 Day Refresh Round 2 with Meal Plan -- Part 2 of LWA

Last weekend I started to get this post ready...it was a beautifully laid out meal plan, let me tell you.

But below each day, you will see what REALLY happened.

Monday
Upon waking- 8-10 oz water
7:30  Shakeology + fruit
8:30 Morning tea
9:30 Fiber sweep
11:00 Vanilla fresh, fruit, vegetable, healthy fat
1:00 Vegetable and healthy fat
2:00 Afternoon Tea
5:00 Vanilla fresh, Dinner recipe, vegetable broth
6:00 or later Evening tea

Day 1.... I had to come home and take a nap because I was so exhausted about not having caffeine. And I forgot that I could have Vanilla Fresh and vegetable broth at supper.  Thankfully my salad was yummy, delicious and filling.  

Tuesday
Upon waking- 8-10 oz water
7:30  Shakeology + fruit
8:30 Morning tea
9:30 Fiber sweep
11:00 Vanilla fresh, fruit, vegetable, healthy fat
1:00 Vegetable and healthy fat
2:00 Afternoon Tea
5:00 Vanilla fresh, Dinner recipe, vegetable broth
6:00 or later Evening tea

Day 2... I decided life was too damn short not to have caffeine in my life.  Remembered my Vanilla Fresh at supper but forgot my vegetable broth...again.  

Wednesday
Upon waking- 8-10 oz water
7:30  Shakeology + fruit
8:30 Morning tea
9:30 Fiber sweep
11:00 Vanilla fresh, fruit, vegetable, healthy fat
1:00 Vegetable and healthy fat
2:00 Afternoon Tea
5:00 Vanilla fresh, Dinner recipe, vegetable broth
6:00 or later Evening tea

Day 3.... Morning went well...until 9:30 when I realized I forgot my damn fiber sweep and vanilla fresh for lunch.  By supper time I said f it all and made spaghetti and garlic bread.  I am not adulting well this week.  

Results- surprisingly I lost 2 pounds.  Imagine what I would have gotten if I had actually done this to a T.

Thursday/Friday
Breakfast- Oatmeal with Blueberries
AM Snack- Shakeology
Lunch- Country Heat Veggies with Sweet Potato and Chicken
PM Snack- Berries and Nuts

Supper- Chicken and Green Beans, Steak and Green Beans 

Let me just throw out some things that I ate.... Dairy Queen.... Burger King... multiple ice cream cones... a medium pumpkin spice latte from a local coffee shop.

Yup.  Best laid plans right?  

So why do I share this-- to let you know that sometimes, shit happens.  Life happens.  I am SO happy to have found out we are probably going to be able to move 3 weeks sooner than we planned but that also means we are moving THREE WEEKS sooner than we have planned.  As in, moving out of old house next weekend and into new house the following weekend if all goes well.  So it's been a whirlwind of working and then coming home and trying to deal with paperwork and meet with people in between being there for Lucas.  Is that an excuse?  OH YES-- a big one.  But it is what it is.  Life gets in the way and I don't always adjust that well.  Some weeks are easier than others.  This is not one of them. 

This is life with anxiety for me...Sadly, I stop doing things that are going to help make me feel better because I'm so stressed out about getting the things done that I have to. This is me shutting down....

The positive thing is I already have my plan ready for next week and my lunch packed and ready.  I'm ready for you this week life!

No comments:

Post a Comment