Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Jam

So I finally joined the bandwagon and watched Pitch Perfect. I never really saw the point but after hearing all the hype about Pitch Perfect 2, I decided to see what the big deal was.... And oh man, have I found my new favorite jam. Yes, it is the movie version of Glee and I am entirely too old to enjoy it this much. But I definitely downloaded the soundtrack, have been running to it all weekend, and am working on a Playlist inspired by it. Somebody stop me! 

In other news, things I am addicted to... 

Yes, they are worth the calories. 26th Street Hy-vee Sioux Falls friends. I just knew that I would love them... So I bought two packages. 80/20 rule right? 80% clean eating, 20% Oreos!

Good thing I have picked up the running- I ran every day this weekend and successfully completed week 1 of Couch to 5k and started week 2. And oh am I paying for it. Somehow I have developed old lady knees. Or weak knees as my husband calls them. Either way i deforest limped my way up the stairs after running last night.

For the mothers out there, do you ever stop being mad when your breastmilk gets spilled? Lost a bottle last night because Mike hiccuped and spilled it- augh!!!!! 

I've got another post in the works for you moms but I want to do it justice so I will finish it tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment