Thursday, September 3, 2015

Motivation

I am more motivated to clean my house than to run.... How sad is that? No amount of telling myself there is only a week and a half of training left is not helping. I am TIRED. I do not want to run, I do not want to bike, I want to sleep! Maybe this weekend?

I took Monday off because we got back late and I needed to get laundry done and things put away. Tuesday I made it a sad 3 miles in the rain- my legs were SO sore. Yesterday I vowed I would do 5 miles but I have been reading the book "7" (review soon) and I just wanted to clean. crap. out! So by the time we got the kitchen cleaned out, it was 8:45. I got a solid 40 minutes in on the treadmill and then threw in the towel. Tonight I am cross training and hoping to tackle another 5 miles tomorrow. I am mixing it up this week because we are going to the cabin this weekend. Yoga on Saturday and 10 miles on Sunday. I am vowing to stick to my training plannext week... The last week of training- eek!

I am worried I am coming down with a cold which will SUCK but I am trying to stay positive. 

We did our September budget and that also SUCKED.... We are now two months behind where I want us to be. How did that happen? I am vowing to be strict this month. Hence, this purchase:


Bleh! 

I am having an internal debate on donating everything we are cleaning out and having a huge garage sale this spring... We will see how much I can save his month :)

That's all I have. Remember to change your toothbrush and contacts since its early September! 

No comments:

Post a Comment