Monday, February 1, 2016

Countdown to Competition/21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan and Prep

Countdown to Competition Days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
Pre workout- Beachbody Performance Energize 
Post workout- Beachbody Performance Recover
7 a.m.- Shakeology
9 p.m.- Eggs
11 a.m.- Chicken with cooked peppers and teaspoon of coconut oil
1 p.m.- Ground turkey with teaspoon of coconut oil
3 p.m. -Eggs- cucumbers-guacamole
5 p.m.- Red meat (steak or roast), sweet potato, broccoli and teaspoon of coconut oil
7 p.m.-Shake
Extreme Plan Days (Wednesday, Saturday) 
Pre workout- Beachbody Performance Energize 
Post workout- Beachbody Performance Recover 

Breakfast: Overnight oats (Red, yellow, purple)
Snack: Shakeology (red)
Lunch: BBQ Chicken with sweet potato and veggies (Red, Yellow, Green, Orange)
Snack: 2 veggies w/ ½ a blue of hummus and ½ serving nuts
Supper: Red, Yellow, Green (BBQs with veggie; Pizza- will only have half a fruit post supper and no nuts on this day- one piece with veggies)
Snack: Fruit
Have another fruit to work in as hungry

Ok I have to tell you guys, I noticed IMMEDIATE results in 3 days of doing this plan.  It was amazing. Meal prep took Mike and I under half an hour.  

So what did it take?


So simple! I actually ended up cutting up the peppers and putting them in steam bags instead of steaming them during meal prep.


And it turns out I really love coconut oil on my veggies and sweet potatoes. Who knew?


I don't think I will ever get tired of overnight oats. Seriously.
Unfortunately Friday night I got this crazy weird stomach bug and honestly the only thing I could stomach fhe idea of eating was cereal and pizza. I haven't worked out in 3 days and I still feel gross from eating junk. But slowly yet surely I am feeling stronger and hoping with a good nights sleep I will be back to myself tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment