Thursday, February 25, 2016

Some new things to share- Oreos and almonds edition

It's been 10 days since my last post- yikes. I'm not on a food binge bender like  I normally am when I quit posting, but Lucas has been cutting teeth and has a cold so sleep has been minimal at this house. Despite all of that, I am maintaining some semblance of eating heathy and have been working out consistently since Sunday ;) 

Here are some finds that I want to share: 

One of my favorite Instagramers recommended this.... We clearly don't share the same tastes in everything. Yuck. 


These are more my jam! My husband's Valentine's Day gift to me.... (Plus 22 minute Hard Corps when it gets released in March) 


These are also good.... 

But these are the best! 


Clearly the whole family loves Oreos. Poor kid was so tired he couldn't even lick the frosting. 


This kind is not as good as the ice cream blend but not as terrible as the birthday cake kind so.... Half win? 


Blue Diamond is coming out with all sorts of new flavors and I haven't found one yet that I haven't loved!

Stay balanced my friends! It's an every day struggle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment