Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Meal Plan and Prep for Super Bowl Sunday

Here is a meal plan and prep for you while you watch the Super Bowl this evening:

Pre-workout: Energize

Post-workout: Recover

Breakfast: Overnight oats (Red, yellow, purple)

Snack:  Shake (red)

Lunch:  BBQ Chicken with sweet potato and veggies - broccoli (Red, Yellow, Green, Orange)

Snack:  2 veggies (carrots, celery) w/ ½ a blue of hummus and PB and ½ serving nuts

Supper:  Red, Yellow, Green 

Snack:  Fruit

Have another fruit to work in as hungry 


As always, I make my list of what I need to do to meal prep:

- Make oats

- Cook chicken in BBQ sauce on low in crockpot 6-8 hours and divide using red container

- Put broccoli in steam bags to be steamed later

- Cook sweet potatoes 

- Bag veggies


I make all my overnight oats at the same time- works out well.

My grandma made me this sweet potato bag- microwave for 8 minutes, cooked potato. I cut it in two and cook one every other day.


Always wash my fruit so it's ready to go.

Same with the veggies.

I seriously cannot get enough of this combination lately. So delicious!


And I could eat these every single meal too!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment