Saturday, January 10, 2015

10 days into the new year- how you doing?

January 10th- did anyone else set New Year goals and if so, how are you doing?

I am spot on with working out every other night and at 90% success with drinking water every day. I haven't been tracking my eating a fruit or vegetable with every meal but I know there are some times it hasn't happened and other times I have stretched it- pretty sure marinara sauce does not count because it's made
from tomatoes haha. Good thing I didn't see any other goals related to health because we had a family Christmas today (my oldest brother and his family were in Disney World over Christmas so we did it today with them) and I definitely consumed a ball of raw cookie dough in addition to other goodies. Yum yum!

I also sat down and looked at our budget and debt snowball and if we are spot on with our budget and my husband picks up an extra 1-2 shifts a month, we can be debt free by April 2016. My dream goal has been to be debt free by 30 which is April 13. 2016. It will be hard work, dedication and a little sacrifice but hopefully we can do it.

Hopefully you are all sticking to your goals as well! Even if you don't believe in making them for the new year, I think it's always good to have SOMETHING in your life that you are working for.

No comments:

Post a Comment