Monday, January 26, 2015

When your workout DVD makes you cry...

....it's time to find a new workout.  Or give in to the fact that you have a serious case of PMS.  My husband apologized to me the other day for being moody saying "I must be on my man period."  Guess that makes two of us-ha!

I honestly sat on the floor for 10 minutes in near tears because I SO didn't want to do it.



Seriously...it looks so innocent!  But I sincerely hate Level 2!  I think that's part of the reason that I've been avoiding working out for a week.  But I did get it done last night... with the "loving" support of my husband. I asked him to look at my form and tell me if I was doing some of the moves correctly because I wasn't sure... his idea of helping my form was to make it harder for me and yelling "Push yourself".  So the opposite of helpful!

I thought about throwing in the towel on the strength training program and going back to just running...but then I looked down while in plank and saw my belly fat..UGH.  If you ever feel good about yourself, avoid any form of plank or pushup...it will keep you sane.  Trust me!

So I am taking recommendations for a good strength training program :)

In other random news, on the side of life that probably only mothers can understand, I have finally found bras that fit.  ALLELUIA.  Non-moms, you don't even know.  While you are pregnant, you have to find new bras.  Post-pregnancy, you have to find new bras (and good luck finding a comfortable nursing bra...and when you DO find said comfortable bra that fits, they will discontinue it leaving you with three that your mother has to sew multiple times because the underwire pops out).... and THEN, you finally quit nursing and guess what...yup, new bras again!  I went through about 8 at Aerie before I found one that fit.  Sorry, Victoria's Secret, your bras aren't meant for certain ladies.

And that is my overshare of the evening... yup, PMS all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment