Saturday, January 31, 2015

January review

Well time to review my progress on my goals.

Sat down with my "health" calendar- ouch! So my plan was to drink 6 cups of water every day and strength train every other day. I met my water goal 23/31 days (74%) and worked out 11/16 planned days (69%). Ugh! So my plan is to keep those two goals but also add in some running. I don't have the highest hopes for working out 6 days a week since I failed so miserably this month but hey, try try again!

On the plus side I am kicking butt on te budget end. I will be paying off two student loans next week- yes, that is about $17,000 I will be taking out of savings.  We looked at some of the things we were saving for and decided we could do without for a year and pay off loans instead. Part of my motivation? We are in this house until those loans are paid off ;) 

One reason I blew off my workout tonight was to spend some time meal planning for the week. I've decided that I REALLY need to clean up my diet.... I haven't had to look at it in almost two years between being pregnant and pumping but it's time if I ever want to see results from all my working out. Plus I want to make it a healthy habit so that Lucas grows up eating healthy too!! He devoured a container of carrots today- that's my boy.

I was going to follow the 21 day fix but be cheap about it and just look it all up on Pinterest- holy overwhelming! So I tasked my husband wih helping me :)

I hope there is room to include this new yogurt!

The vanilla cupcake is even better. Seriously- buy a lot! Delicious for 100 calories.

One thing I decided I won't be giving up- pop. Sorry. It's my one vice in life and I am enjoying it.

Ok time to feed baby, chug cough syrup, and call it a day. It's snowing out so probably going to cuddle up with Lucas Tomorrow and try to stay warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment