Friday, September 5, 2014

What I ate on Wednesday- Friday edition


Breakfast was a bowl of this delicious cereal with a big coffee!
Lean cuisine breakfast sandwich was second breakfast... Not such a fan I these. The English muffin gets a little tough.

I forgot to take a picture of the main part of my lunch until it was on the garbage- nothing special. Lean cuisine spaghetti and meatballs.

Side dishes included:

Yes to my favorite Chia seed filler and yes to the new slammer (they have a vegetable- fruit mix I need to try... I hate eating vegetables by themselves) and NO to Honest root beer unless you like diet root beer- tastes about the same.

Driving home I am ashamed to admit I ate an entire bag of jerky!

And somewhere in there I also had some pumpkin yogurt... Mike almost died when he saw the price ($2 something a container) but it's so good! 

Supper was a Pinterest recipe... Cheeseburger Sliders. Definitely a good one! Just put a pound of hamburger in a small baking dish, bake 25 minutes at 400 degrees, drain the fat and put some cheese on and bake for another 5 minutes. Cut into four patties and enjoy!

I also snacked on some homemade salsa and chips that my mom dropped off with my burger- delicious!

Hope everyone is gearing up for a fun and fabulous weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment