Friday, September 5, 2014

BLK water... More like Bleh water

I have to admit, I got very excited when I found BLK water on clearance at Target. As a big Real Housewives of New Jersey fan (the company is featured a lot), I have always wanted to try it. 

Yah.... Not so good. It tasted like watered down fruit punch. Glad I didn't pay full price!

Something that IS worth paying the full price (and then some for) is this cereal.

It's amazing... And probably not good for you at all.

And finally, another "Lunchable" type food... Only a gourmet version of it ;) thank you Target. 

That's all I have for now. I bought a lot more but since we just hit up Target yesterday, this is all I've had the opportunity to try so far.

Today was Lucas' first day of daycare... We all survived. I will hopefully have full details up on his blog in the next day or so. For now, here is a picture his daycare provider sent me. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment