Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cleaning out my makeup bag

Well I would have liked to do this in June, but I finally cleaned out my makeup bag. The hardest part was getting rid of all my brushes. I've created quite the collection over the past couple years and it was time for new ones...

I bought two new brushes from Bare Minerals to replace my favorite eye shadow brush that had a 2 for 1 style. It was my favorite brush and very hard to part with, especially when I couldn't get an exact replacement. I ended up getting their full tapered shadow brush and crease defining brush.  The tapered brush was the exact same as my old one but I just picked up another brush at Target today to replace the crease defining brush- it was not what I was looking for.
So this is what I am down to. Origins tinted moisturizer and eye brightening and depuffing cream, Clinique toner (which still needs to be replaced but I'm probably done with bronzer for the season), Bare Minerals Enjoy Fate eye shadow combo which came free with the brushes (thank God since they cost more than I was ready to pay), and Lash Blast mascara... Not organic but I love it so much.

I am pretty simple when it comes to makeup.

My other beauty products: 

Love my Origins foaming face wash and toner and depuffing roller. When I don't use my Origins moisturizer because I don't want the tint, I use Olay with SPF. 

I am just glad to be able to cross that off my yearly to do list- 3 months late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment