Saturday, September 27, 2014

Photo Dump

What do you do when your precious baby wakes you up at the crack of dawn? You blog of course. While trying to keep his little fingers occupied as he tries to rip your pump parts out of the machine.  So actually you come back 9 hours later to finish the post.

I had a terrible cold at beginning of week and have been playing sleep catch up as much as you can with a 6 month old who doesn't quite sleep through the night yet and wakes up at 5:30 (in his defense he does go to sleep between 6:30-7. 

Here are the random photos I have gathered this week.

Got these at Target- save your money and just buy a jar of peanut butter and some pretzels. The fancy container is convenient but not worth it :)


Chicken pesto in the crockpot! Cook chicken on high for 3-4 hours and then add a cup of sour cream and three fourths cup pesto for last 30 minutes. Had I thought ahead, I would have cooked some pasta to go under it and used some of the remaining sauce. But will delicious and easy! Recipe here!


Apple pie and pumpkin spice gum.... I had a long debate about trying it but decided not to.

Still on the search for the caramel apple and pumpkin pie Oreos. If anyone buys me a box, I will pay you back and be how best friend for life... Or until someone else gives me something cool.

First official 5k tomorrow since one year ago... Just going out for a fun run. No time pressures, no goals. Just finish and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment