Friday, September 5, 2014

Wake me up when September ends...

Good morning!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day. I spent the weekend at home snuggling my baby since tomorrow is D day. That's D for Daycare. Pray for me. Want to see what else Lucas is up to?
Lovingonlucas.wordpress.com

Well it's September. How the **** did THAT happen? Somehow even though I've been back at work for 3 weeks, admitting its September seems like the official end of summer. Boo. However it does mean that fall is here and that means fall colors and pumpkin everything. And since Mike wouldn't let me have a Pumpkin Spice Latte last year because I was pregnant and our doctor was pretty adamant I didn't drink caffeine (that lasted 12 weeks... If he gets ADHD, I will deal with it. But I would have been fired if I hadn't gotten my caf fix) so you better believe I will be hitting up every Starbucks I see this summer.

The first of the month is also a great time for some monthly "to dos". Change your contacts. Replace your razor blade. And because it's the 9th month, replace your toothbrush! You are supposed to do it every 3 months so I do it in months that are a multiple of 3 so I don't forget when I last did it  :) You are welcome for that tip. I am also going to get around to replacing my makeup this month- I try to do it at the end of June and December (every 6 months) but I am having troubles finding organic products that I like... Damn those chemically infused products for the way their mascara makes me eyes pop! 

Making a Target run today- hopefully I will find some new things to let you all know about. Along with 8 billion other things that are not on my list... damn you Target. 

I will leave you with this photo. My husband takes about one photo a month of Lucas (I take about one photo an hour) and he thought that Lucas holding a bottle of Mellow Yellow needed to be documented... I don't understand men sometimes... Most of the time... Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment