Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Good-bye September!

Does anyone else just feel like doing a happy dance because September is over? For some reason it just seemed like the month that would never end!

Work just seems to be a drag for everyone lately. The people who do their job well get more put on their plate and the people who don't do their job or don't do it well seem to get away with it. I know it has really been frustrating me lately and I see the frustration in some of my favorite co-workers too! I try to start each week with a positive attitude but it seems like something happens within the first hour that sends my good mood right back into the toilet. So I am hoping a new month will help with that! 

I made a Target trip with just Lucas and I this weekend so what I could get was limited since the baby was taking up most of the cart but I did have to make room for this: 

Apple pie bagels and pumpkin spice peanut butter- yum yum! Perfect fall combo and I recommend it to everyone!

So here's to October- new month, hopefully a new attitude and all the pumpkin flavored food I can get my hands on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment