Saturday, August 16, 2014

23 weeks

When I first conceptualized this new blog, I had the following in mind for my daily posts:
Monday Motivation to cover faith
Things I Tried Tuesday just for fun
What I ate Wednesday just for fun
Pinterest idea Thursday for my friends
Fitness Friday
Update on Lucas on Saturdays for family
Savings Sunday cover finance

I spent a lot of time coming up with these ideas but two weeks into having this blog, this is only my 5th post... Sigh.  Oh the woes of trying to do it all and not go crazy.

This is my first weekend as a working mom and I have managed to wash, dry AND fold (everyone knows that is the hardest part) mine and Lucas' laundry.  The house hasn't been cleaned, the fridge and cupboards are bare but I'm going to give myself a C+ so far since it's only Saturday night and I still have Sunday to try to redeem myself.

Luckily I remembered that I can just link you guys to Lucas' blog and then I don't have to worry about giving you a 23 week update- score on multitasking.  

www.lovingonlucas.wordpress.com

I am going to pass out in bed and try to recover from my second run in 5 weeks.... I tried running on Monday and I made it a mile and a half before running too soon after supper caught up to me and I had an uncomfortable mile and a half walk home with stomach cramps.  Today I set my timer for 15 minutes and did an out and back, no distance goals.  I probably only ended up running 26 minutes between stopping to pick up after Jake and stopping for a water break- I did not realize how HOT it was before I got out there... I would love to toss running to the side for a little bit but I am scheduled to do a 5k with my sister in law in September and I don't want out have to finish behind her again... Although in my defense, I was 16 weeks pregnant at the time.  So even though I would much rather use that time for an episode of the Real Housewives, I will try to persevere a couple nights a week... Try.  

Hope everyone else is having a more exciting weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment