Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Things I Tried Tuesday- Yogurt edition

So I've been experimenting with different snacks for work that require no prep and one of my favorite go tos is yogurt. Has protein which I always need but ican trick myself into thinking it is a dessert. 

But I am also rather picky about the texture of my yogurt (here's looking at you fruit at the bottom!) and I tend to cycle through which brand I like. So I was pretty pumped when I found three new yogurts to try at Target on Sunday. 


I have been looking for the Chobani with oats for awhile and was even more excited to find it in my favorite flavor- apple cinnamon! The texture took a little but getting used to but overall I loved it and definitely plan to buy more!
I had read about other bloggers searching high and low for this
watermelon flavor so thought I would grab it and try it even though I was leery... The flavor was good but I couldn't get over the watermelon flavor with the yogurt texture. Not one I will be buying again.
The only thing I love about fall is the colors, the leaves changing, and all things pumpkin flavored. So when I spotted this pumpkin flavored yogurt I had to buy it. I had never tried this brand of yogurt but it was delicious! I will be buying Target out next time.

And there it is- not much else for you guys as this post is an hour in the making. Interrupted by Lucas waking up to eat and then proceeding to puke all over me which resulted in a shower.... Good thing I have the day off tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment