Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WIAW- Mexican Chicken Crockpot Meal Showdown

Breakfast was the typical giant bowl of cereal. What was new is my coffee creamer- Girl Scouts Thin Mints flavored.

I'm not a huge fan of the cookie anymore so not sure why I decided to go with the creamer but it isn't bad. Probably not one I would go with again (a little too minty for my palette) but enjoyable.

Somewhere between breakfast and lunch I had a blueberry Chobani Oats.

After my previous post about Go Picnics, I had to have one for lunch. The Sun Butter one tops my Top 3 list.

My afternoon snack was some almonds, cheese and a handful of Cupcake Goldfish. And a regular Coke. Yum!



It was good but we had just made Crockpot Chicken Verde a few days ago and that recipe was a lot better. If I made this recipe again, I would cook it on low all day instead of on high for a shorter amount of time. I had to cut to with a knife instead of shred it with a fork because it wasn't tender enough.

Just realized I never had dessert after supper... There might be some chocolate frozen yogurt in my future.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment