Monday, August 25, 2014

Surviving your case of the Mondays

Is anyone else having a case of the Mondays? Maybe it's because Lucas was crabby yesterday (teething, gassy tummy and tired all at the same time... Time to start drinking again!) or maybe it's because he was awake for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night (so was his father who got kicked out of bed after waking me up for the 100th time sighing because he couldn't get back to sleep... I get it- you're up! I am not!) but I was just not prepared to go to work today. I also wasn't prepared for the work day I had... I don't think I did a single thing for my own job all day.

So I drag my tired body home only to be reminded that my husband has fire meeting at 7 and my mother in law is spending the night... Sigh. Time to make the house look semi- presentable and pray the baby sleeps long enough before getting hungry for me to shower and pump.

So yes, here I am at 8:16 pm still in a mood when I should be happy I get to sleep soon. So I turned to my phone to see if I still had any inspirational and motivating quotes and I found one... Whew!

I'm going to try to turn it around for what's left of my day. If you are having a case of the Mondays (Tuesdays... Wednesdays... All days....), I hope it helps you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment