Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Target Tuesday

So inevitably when I sit down to write a Things I Tries post, 90% of my products come from Target. So I went to Pinterest to find some funnies about Target and had to stop at 3... Search "Target e cards" if you are in search of more. They are all true about me! 

I made a stop yesterday for baby stuff and only got baby stuff- but only because I had someone I didn't know very well with me and didn't want them to judge me!

So those of you who work with me know I am a big fan of Go Picnic lunches. Mostly healthy, organic, and easy to pack (but they are expensive). I did a small squeal when I found a breakfast edition.  

But sadly it was a disappointment. I had to heat up the croissant because it was hard and I didn't care for the almond butter. So recommendation- stick to the lunches! 

Another find that I got excited about was:

Every once in awhile when I am feeling like I have money, I pick up Applegate organic lunch meat. So I thought I would pick up this "half time" box. Now I thought it would be a snack box but when I saw the calorie count, it became lunch! It's basically an organic Lunchable. Which I don't mind because the 5 year old in me loves me a good Lunchable but it didn't meet my expectations of being a snack. 

Last but not least my review of some more Chobani Oats yogurt. I have now tried the apple cinnamon, banana maple, cranberry and blueberry. I thought the banana maple would be my favorite (I even bought two, I was that confident!) but it turns out I don't like it at all. The cranberry was the winner, followed by apple cinnamon. Who knew? 

That's all I've got. 

Hopefully there will start to be some changes to make this blog more user friendly over the next couple weeks. I am trying to learn how to use different features and organize. But turns out that at 28, I am no longer technologically savvy. Just bury me when I hit 30! 

No comments:

Post a Comment