Thursday, August 21, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday- Junk Food Edition

So I am such a mindless eater when I am home all day- as I sat down to write this post I realized all the things I ate that I did not take pictures of... Maybe doing this type of post on a more regular basis will curb my crappy eating... Maybe I should do this on a daily basis.

Breakfast was a bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal (a heaping bowl- end of the box) with almond milk and a banana. Such a good start. 

Lunch was leftovers from a couple nights ago- pesto baked chicken. Such a yummy and easy meal! I love the Kraft web site for supper ideas. Now that I am back at work I can't make a crockpot meal every day which is a real downer.

Here is a link to the recipe: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/crispy-baked-pesto-chicken-95137.aspx
I also had some Chobani pineapple yogurt and a handful of these with it. 
You know you have found your soulmate when he puts these in your cart at Target, no questions asked. 

Somewhere between those and my afternoon snack below was some Munchies mix and a handful of Twix minis. 
Sliced cheese and almonds- a delicious combination!

Supper was roast with onions, carrots, and baby potatoes. Nothing fancy- threw it all in the crockpot this morning with a cup of water and a package of dry onion soup mix. Followed by a couple Oreos.

I did get out after putting Lucas to bed for a 30 minute run. The temperature was finally decent but the humidity is awful tonight with storms on the horizon. I was dripping wet by the time I got home. Thankfully Mike fed the baby so I could get a shower in before he had to shower for work.

Back to work tomorrow... The nice thing about these first few weeks is I kent work 4 days a week. The hard part is that I had a very smiley baby all day which makes it hard to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment