Thursday, July 16, 2015

Snacks.... Yum Yum

I think you all have come to realize that I love snack food... sweet, salty, sweet AND salty.  Which is why when I had a chance to get a free box from Graze I was super excited.



I did the 4 snack variety box and feel like I got a really nice variety.



Strawberries and Cream Granola topper-- this tasted delicious on some yogurt and I liked that it was only 130 calories.  Most granola is full of calories so I often avoid it.  Lucas approved it too!

Nature's Essential Nutrient Nuts-- nothing wrong with a snack full of nuts but it was pretty high in calories so I gifted it to Mike.

Original Three Seed Protein Flapjack-- I was a little hesitant about this one because it was higher in calories than I usually like for a snack but I decided to count it as my protein for the day.  It looked plain but it was DELICIOUS!

Barbecue Sub-- This was another one that I eyed cautiously before trying it but I really liked it and it was low in calories-only 80!

I also appreciated the warning they gave on the box....




 Definitely something I would have made a mess of.

If you would like to try your own Graze box, please use the following code so I get credit: KAYLAD3FE

You can also use this coupon to get your 1st and 5th box free with this code: KAYLAD3FB

Thanks in advance if you decide to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment