Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The struggle is real folks....

Maybe I should have waited until the leftovers were gone to start 21 Day Fix... I don't think it's okay to count angel food cake or Funferti cake as a yellow.... And vegetable pizza is definitely NOT a green. My bad. The struggle between wanting a 6 pack and wanting a sleeve of Ritz crackers is real.... As is my PMS.

At least Lucas sometimes wrestles his snacks away from me.



I did get Yoga Fix in yesterday and 40 minutes on the bike to make up for the cross training I missed Saturday.  I was lazy bones this morning and took a nap instead of running and so I had to get my "4 miles" in on the treadmill tonight. I think I've mentioned it before but I do not do the same pace on the treadmill as I do outside- I am much faster outside. So I just put in my time that it would take me outside on the treadmill.... Especially since I cannot stand to run on the treadmill. So I got 40 minutes in.

If you live near a Dick's Sporting Goods and you need new socks, I scored some Brooks on clearance for $5.99 for a 2 pack. 



I should have gone with a small instead of a medium, but I still like them.  Lucas approves too.


Alright time to hit up some 21 Day 10 minute abs and then bathe away the layers of sweat! 




No comments:

Post a Comment