Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lethargy

Hey gang-

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. The days are flying by (17 days left before I have to go back to work- yuck!) but I have just been in a funk this week. I think it started with my grandpa's funeral, started to snowball when we took Lucas' pacifier away and then I decided it would be a good idea to go to the cabin for one last get away before swimming lessons started and we were home for the rest of the summer.... I feel like we have just been non stop running and I want to hit the pause button. It doesn't surprise me that my entire family has gotten sick this week. 

All of that said, I haven't been doing much outside of taking care of Lucas (no daycare this week of course). I did do a 6 mile run on Wednesday to make up for not doing a long run on Sunday and I did yoga once this week but I am two runs and a strength train behind... I also tried to do the 21 day fix again and already ate a blizzard on Day 2. In my defense it was for Children's Miracle Network... And my tummy :)

So I'm just not in the best of mindset right now... Looking forward to next week when things start to go back to normal. 

Sorry to be a downer but also wanted to be honest that things aren't always sunshine and roses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment