Monday, July 6, 2015

Vacation

Uffdah.... The past week has been a whirlwind! We spent a couple days at the lake which ended in an 11 p.m. trip home because Mike realized he worked at 7 the next morning.... Thankfully Lucas wasn't overly thrown by it and we had a good day at Thursday. Friday we loaded up again and Lucas and I headed to my mom's house for the holiday weekend. 



We had a great time but man oh man does my mom fatten me up when I am there! Or maybe that was our trip to the Sugar Shack... Heaven!


I am back on 21 Day today.... Or maybe 42 Day lol


I did manage to get my 5 mile run in yesterday while Lucas napped and my mom listened for him. I could run through views like this forever!



Although watch out for wild turkeys running across the road! 


My time was around 54 minutes but there were lots and lots of hills. I ended up accidentally running up this hill 3 times.... Maybe I should map out a route next time ha ha. 


Today is my day to do laundry and get my to do list done as we have something every day for the rest of the week.... I think July is going to be done in the blink of an eye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment