Monday, June 29, 2015

Easy Street

I am starting to appreciate Stretch and Strengthen day more and more every week.  I did 21 Days Pilates Fix today and it felt so good to stretch some of my muscles... it also hurt so good to stretch others.  With only 6 weeks of summer break left, I am looking for easy street and this was definitely an easy workout.

Speaking of easy, I have been on the hunt for dinners that I can whip up quickly with a 1 year old running around my feet.  I appreciated @Influenster sending me a coupon for the new OreIda Easy Fries/Tots that you can quickly make in the microwave. 


Unfortunately, I was unable to find them in any store I routinely shop at.  But I did remember my love for OreIda products from my own childhood days, so I picked up a bag of mini tator tots and Lucas and I indulged in them along with Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets for a supper last week.  It was so easy to throw in the oven together and bake-- I left some of the neighborhood kids watching Lucas outside and it took me less than a minute to put on a pan and bake.  I am a child when it comes to food I enjoy, so we both loved this.
#OreIdaEasyFries +OreidaPotatoes


I wanted to share a review of my June Bulu Box.  For the price, I am enjoying trying the different products.  Because I got it through Groupon, I am on the Weight Loss box which if I renew I will probably switch because I am enjoying the previews of the regular box I have seen on other people's blogs.  This month I got the following products.


Skinny Me Tea:  While I enjoyed the flavor of the tea, I think I would have needed a whole case of it to see if it helped me lose weight.  And I don't believe in using a single product to help you lose weight- diet and exercise people!



RESCUE Pastilles:  Ha... a little chewy tablet that is going to help relieve stress.  It is SO chewy that trying to take one elevated my stress level a little bit more.  Nice idea, but I don't think I will be purchasing any time soon.  What I did appreciate was the size of this sample-full size sample!  Thank you Bulu Box!


UrgentRX Upset Stomach:  So this month both Mike and I got upset stomachs and neither of us could digest the thought of taking a powder orally when it was happening so this is still sitting in my medicine cabinet....


Movit Energy Gummies:  I used these for my 5 mile run a week ago and I really think it did help give me some energy.  And they tasted pretty good too!


Balance Bare Bar:  I love me a good bar and this one was no exception.


If you think that you would enjoy Bulu Box, please join through this link.  It will earn me some bonus points which you can use towards buying the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment