Thursday, June 11, 2015

#NurtureVoxBox from Influenster

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days.  I'm not sure if I caught a bug or just got rundown, but any down time I have had was devoted to sleeping or resting.  My energy is at an all time low and I can't quite put my finger on why...  But after taking Monday and Tuesday off, I did get 2 miles in last night on the treadmill and am hoping to get out for a run and some strength training today but I still have zero energy so I'm not sure how that will happen.

I did want to get on and start to share about some new products you will be seeing reviews of over the next couple weeks thanks to Influenster sending me the Nurture VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes.  It came in the mail on Saturday but I am just now getting around to exploring the greatness that is inside (I told you guys I was tired...normally I would have ripped this thing apart by now!)


The following products were inside:
Hada Labo Tokyo Ultimate Facial Mask
a coupon for Uncle Ben's Flavored Grains
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive
Dramamine Non-Drowsy Naturals
Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm
Red Vines
A coupon for Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Easy Golden Crinkles/Tater Tots/Frieds
ATTITUDE Hair Care Detangler

Today I am reviewing the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive.  You can find details about their product here.  What you need to know is that this is a great product.  It's made from natural products and protects against UVA and UVB.

What sets this product apart is the BA-free plastic cap that is UV photo sensitive.  It changes colors in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up.  The deeper the blue, the more UV rays that you are being exposed to.

I took this out on our porch...our COVERED porch.... and it started to turn blue.  I was horrified that I have been letting Lucas play out there thinking he was protected from the rays and didn't know he needed sunscreen.  He will definitely be getting a layer of Blue Lizard from now on before he goes out!


The only thing I haven't figured out (and this is not product specific) is how to get a 1 year old to sit long enough to get the sunscreen rubbed in enough so Lucas is no longer white :)

More reviews will be coming as I get to try my products..... as always, reviews are 100% my own and honest!

On a random note, today is my FOUR year anniversary with my husband.  I cannot believe it has been four years since we were married (and 15 since we have been together) AND how much our life has changed.  I love the journey we are on and hope it continues.
#tbt to our 1 year anniversary 

No comments:

Post a Comment