Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1- Half marathon training begins!

Today marks the start of my half marathon training schedule. I did a 12 week plan but extended it so that I have a few repeat weeks in there in case I miss a long run here or there.

I give myself a C+\B- for the day. I got my Yoga Fix in so A for getting my workout done but my eating was in the D/F range so let's average those. Poor planning about where I would be at meal/snack time led to me eating things I shouldn't have.... Plus those Cherry Sour Balls I devoured just because I could ;). Better luck tomorrow right? Although I am at a workshop so I am at the mercy of what they provide since I didn't plan ahead again to prepare my own meal... Growl. June snuck up on me apparently when I did my grocery stopping.

Speaking of June, remember my organization for cleaning out your personal items.  First of the month so new contacts and razor blade. Divisible by 3 so new toothbrushes! And June (or January) so out with the old makeup and in with the new. The only thing I still need to purchase a new one of is bronzer. I've been doing Clinique but thought I might pursue some new brands.... Any suggestions?

If you're in the mood for a new face wash, I have a #magazinemonday for you.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleaner. I had gotten a sample of Origins charcoal mask and really liked it and I've seen the ad for this cleanser or the charcoal bar all over the place. I went with the cleanser because I didn't have an ideal place in my shower to store the bar. The idea with charcoal is that it literally sucks the funk out of your pores. I really enjoy how clean it makes my face feel. I was warned by the Origins girl that charcoal makes her face break out the day after she first starts using it because of all the gunk that it brings out in her face but I can honestly say I haven't had that.... But I am also not prone to breakouts so who knows. If anyone else is a charcoal fan, let me know your experience!

That's all for now since it is way past when I should be asleep to be functional at work tomorrow- hopefully my workshop is engaging. If not, there is always coffee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment