Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Things I Tried Tuesday (belated)

Is anyone else watching the Bachelorette this season? I have taken a break ever since they chose Juan Pablo as the next bachelor but I started watching again this season to see the 2 bachelorette twist and I haven't been able to stop watching.... Ugh! Just what I needed, another show to get addicted to :)

Ok so here are the products I have to share with you this week:
Pure Via Stevia 
I am a big fan of zero calorie sugar but also know they are pretty terrible for you so here is a natural alternative! Perfect in my coffee and sun tea. It does have a thinner consistency so keep that in mind if you are using it for baking or you want a thicker sugar.

Lysol Click Gel
Who agrees that cleaning toilets is disgusting? And the toilet brush that goes along with cleaning it feels like it needs to be burned every time you use it... Well if you don't have a cleaning lady (sorry Dave Ramsey, I do), this is a nice alternative. It's a plastic applicator that you just peel off the backing and click the gel on the inside of your toilet and then when you flush, it cleans. It has a VERY strong smell but my husband said it smells like Irish Spring so I think it's ok :) 

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Aloe Lotion
Who doesn't love a good moisturizer? This one has a great smell and really works but the texture is a little thicker than what I care for...

Goddess Garden Baby Sunscreen
I love organic sunscreen! I am a big believer in protecting Lucas' skin because I have to get yearly dermatologist mole checks and the ones they remove are always pre- cancerous... Thank you being a lifeguard and tanning beds from high school and college. I refuse to let something preventable like that happen to my little baby. Great product! 

Shea Moisture Calm and Comfort Baby Lotion and Baby Wash/Shampoo
This stuff is amazing! I will definitely be buying it when Lucas runs out of what he needs. It smelled so good and the smell lasted until the next day. AND it was thick which I appreciated because it actually stayed on long enough for me to feel like Lucas got clean. Most of the baby products wash off the second Lucas splashes himself in the tub which is frustrating.

Kraft Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese- Classic Italian
We use Parmesan cheese a lot at our house on top of pasta and in recipes so I love this! Would love to experiment with their other flavors. 

Splenda Minis
I told you guys I like naughty sweeteners :) these are amazing for on the go. Just drop a couple tablets in and instant goodness :)

Tonight's workout was cross training... I know I know! National running day, why didn't I choose the 2 mile run? Well because I already did a 2.5 trail walk at the state park and an hour walk with my boys today so I felt like I got my miles in.... Good thing since my husband decided to make homemade chocolate shakes when we got home. I had a small cup and shared with Lucas and it was delicious. Everything in moderation right? Unfortunately I swapped it for my protein shake to save calories and I probably need the protein more ;) swinging burns calories right?



That's all I have for today.... Hope you guys participated in National Running Day! 

Disclaimer: I received all of today's products from a web site called Pinch Me- check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment