Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Watermelon

So I bought a new phone case this weekend and realized something very ironic while running.... 


Apparently I'm THAT person who matched their phone case to their running shoes without even thinking about it...  Aqua and pink are my favorite colors ;)

I didn't post my Week 1 workout schedule yesterday because I couldn't remember the long run mileage so here it is:
Monday- Stretch and strengthen 
I did Yoga Fix... Will probably do that or Pilates on this day

Tuesday- 3 miles
Check! 29 minutes outside. I was going to do a treadmill run since it was so windy on our walk but Mike told me the wind died down so I went outside.... The wind is still strong in case anyone is wondering. Two odd thoughts from my run: I only like to carry my phone in my left hand (I have yet to find a phone holder that doesn't slide down my arm... I need to invest in a fit belt) and I am uncomfortable running and looking up and forward because I'm so used to watching the ground so I don't trip over my dog :)

Workouts to come:
Wednesday- 2 miles or cross train
I will probably choose to bike
Thursday- 3 miles and strength
Undecided on strength- maybe Upper Fix
Friday- rest
Saturday- 30 minutes cross training
Sunday- 4 miles
Little nervous about that one! Will be my
longest run in almost 2 years

I give myself a B for today- A for my workout and a C for my eating. My lunch was pretty healthy but not filling so I ended up eating two cookies.... Ok let's be honest, I would have eaten a cookie no matter what. But the SECOND one was because I was still hungry.... Ok I could have gone and gotten more fruit. They were just really good cookies- ha!

I forgot to pack a snack so by the time I got home I was starving. I munched through watermelon, a stick of cheese and some almonds. Supper was meatloaf with corn and grapes and the crust of Lucas' bread. I also snagged some more sour cherry balls (just need to finish the stupid box and be done with it) and my final poor choice of the night was eating breakfast bars before my run instead of the protein shake I was supposed to.

Try try again tomorrow right? 

I have a ton of stuff for Try it Tuesday but I want to do the post justice and I am tired and in desperate need of a shower still so I will do a belated post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment