Friday, June 5, 2015

Not so restful day

Happy National Donut Day! 
Nothing but pure bliss having a donut picnic in the park today. And yes, a hat, sunglasses and workout clothes are my summer attire. If you see me in shorts:jeans and a real shirt, feel like I dressed up for you. 

Today was a rest day for me but because Lucas only wants to be outside this summer, I actually ended up walking about 5 miles with Lucas over a morning and afternoon walk. I also got news that my father in law fell off a ladder and broke 6 ribs so we are going up to the cabin to help finish up a few things to get it summer ready... So here I am on the bike doing my 30 minutes of cross training that I was supposed to do tomorrow since I probably won't have a chance. Probably for the best since I've had a donut, iced coffee, chocolate chip bans bread and my weight in animal  crackers to eat today.

And no nap thanks to finding Season 5 of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix last night... I am trying to get caught up so I can jump in to season 6 before they start deleting old episodes. I thought I would take a nap during Lucas' afternoon nap but apparently that wasn't in his plans. I'm okay with him dropping a nap but he gets SO crabby around 3:30.... Hoping I can work harder on keeping him awake during the morning so he sleeps in the afternoon. Help?

TGIF folks! Hope you have some fun  weekend plans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment