Monday, June 15, 2015

Things I Tried Tuesday

Hi gang! Happy Tuesday. Today was a Mama day since Lucas is at daycare and Mike went to the cabin to help his parents put the boat in. I got some things cleaned up and got the checkbook balanced annnndddddd got my 3.5 mile run in. I did 2 miles out and back and then ran out a mile and back in .5 mile and walked the other .5 mile as a cool down. I made a friend along the way.

I love cats but Mike is highly allergic to them so I befriend them where I can. It even followed me for a little bit.

Feels good to have it done for the day. My legs were feeling very heavy and tired- still recovering from Sunday maybe. 

Here are a few things I've been trying lately! 


Ahhh Yes to Coconut products.... This is the Cooling Lip Gel. I want to love you so much. And one of my favorite bloggers recommended this as a great summer product for chapped lips. And it's ok but definitely not something I will buy again.

Boom Chicka Bites: Sweet and Salty Nut. Yum yum yum! Pretty sure I ate half the bag in one sitting.... 
And I love when my food gives me good advice "Personally, I think marathons are overrated. Let's go for a walk" Does this advice apply to half marathons too?

Project 7: Birthday Cake Gourmet Gum. Bonus that this gum donates money to a charity with every purchase. UNbonus.... It does not taste good. I actually threw it away after chewing on one piece which is a big deal for me because I hate wasting things. 
Quest Protein: Chocolate Milkshake 
A friend had let me know about this awhile ago but I forgot about it until I saw it at Hy- Vee. I am on the fence.... It was REALLY thick when I drank it but I had the same experience the first time I tried Shakeology so I think I need to add more milk. It would also be really good texture for a smoothie.


Last product is ATTITUDE Hair Detangler for Little Ones #ATTITUDEliving. I got mine free from @Influenster for reviewing purposes but you can get it at Target (#ATTITUDEatTarget). I love this stuff! I need to use detangler a lot because of my baby fine hair (especially on days when I use my John Frieda 7 Day Volumizer) so even though this product is for little ones, this big one used it too. Lucas did enjoy having it sprayed on his hair and if Mike ever lets me grow his baby curls back out, he might need it too. What is different about this product from others I have tried is that it comes out in a fine mist so it's almost like a hairspray whereas others make my hair feel wet again. Love it and would definitely purchase it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment