Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bluum Boxes-July, August, September

I am sharing a post that I wrote this weekend today because I'm ashamed of how my sugar detox is going..... I got a chocolate milkshake delivered to me yesterday as a thank you and I devoured it.... After I devoured a plate of spaghetti...


Lucas helped...

Then tonight Lucas picked donut holes as his bedtime snack... And I helped him. 

I bet all the women out there know what's going on this week ;)

I did attempt CVX from P90X3 today... It was a decent workout but it is not for people who struggle with bilateral coordination like myself. Crossing that off as a total body option ;)

And now to your previously written post...

I am so behind in posting about my Bluum boxes.  Two reasons:  1- I do the write-up on my computer so I can do the hyperlinks and 2- I wasn't really thrilled with them for awhile.  I felt like I was getting the SAME thing every month.  But now they've started to allow you to pick your own things for the box and I am enjoying them a lot more.

My September Box:


This was one that I selected.
I was a little disappointed because the recommended age is 3 and up so we packed it away for awhile... there was also one letter where the paper wasn't actually on the letter but I'm too lazy to try to return it.
I love this.  It's a fun one to read AND Lucas enjoys the CD.
At first I thought this was a great concept- it attaches to cups/toys and then to a stroller/bag/high chair so kids can't toss things.  But after I thought about it, we don't really need it anymore. Unfortunately, I couldn't take it out of my box.  
I love a good natural product and we were running low on laundry soap so I picked this one!

My August Box 


Bottle Buds
We haven't used this one yet.... not sure if we will.  It's a good idea but I never remember to bring things like that.
Leave In Conditioner
Mommy stole this one.  Lucas doesn't actually need conditioner.
Ice Bunny
I LOVED the idea of this but the first time I tried to use it on a bonk, Lucas wanted nothing to do with it.  Maybe when he's older.
Three Little Pigs Book
A great book and a good one for our collection, but like all the books they have sent us, WAY too worry for Lucas to pay attention to right now.

My July Box 


Lucas thoroughly enjoyed his push toy- I was actually going to buy him a push toy that week so this was good timing.


Lucas also loves his wacky wand!  Still one of his favorite bath toys.


Go Kitty Push Toy
Wacky Wand
The Ugly Duckling
Like I said above, a good story and glad we have it in our collection but too wordy for his age.
Green Eggs and Ham plate
Cute, but since we had gotten two plates previously I was disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment