Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bulu boxes

I enjoy sample boxes, I really do.  It's a weird little quirk of mine.  But honestly, I avoided blogging about my Bulu boxes (much like my Bluum boxes) because I just haven't been super impressed with the products.  So I am only going to provide links dear bloggers to the products I would actually recommend you use.  The rest of it is just a "Here are the products I got"

September Box 

Ginseng Energy Drink- I'm not even trying this.  We all know my past experience with energy drinks.
Hemp Pro Protein Powder- SO gross.  Gross flavor and the hemp seeds stay when you shake it up.
Omega 3 Gold Vitamins- I haven't tried these yet but I am actually excited about this product.  I don't eat a ton of fish but Omega 3s have a lot of health benefits.  PLUS, it was a full size!
RAP Protein Energy- I haven't tried these yet because I haven't had a long run since I got this box but maybe I will use it as my "red" one day.
Cave Man Bars- it was tasty but I devoured it in two bites... I want a little more bang for my buck!


August Box

Fusion Jerky- I was excited about the full size product, but not excited about the flavor.  Yuck.
Movit Energy Gummies- I have gotten these in the past and I really enjoy the flavor.  I used it before a long run and definitely felt the energy.
Runa Tea- 100% honesty....still sitting in my tea cupboard.
Simple Diet pill- trashed it.  I don't believe in these products.
Earth's Care Anti Itch Cream- we actually use a lot of itch cream in the summer so I was excited to get a natural product.  It worked similarly to the non-organic stuff, but probably better for the skin. Sadly, it's twice as much.  However, this product lasts a long time!



July Box


Ips Chips- These were a late night snack once Lucas went to bed and I loved them!  Plus, I convinced myself they were healthy since they had 6g of protein.

Sadly, they are $49.99 for 24... so probably won't be purchasing them any time soon.


Flavorall- I was super excited when I opened this and read the brochure... until I realized that I got ORANGE flavored.  What do you put orange in?  So I bought some tea for my Keurig and sweetened it with that.  Excited to try other flavors in the future!  $19.99 a container but it lasts forever.


Mediterra Orange and Honey Bar- tossed it one bite in.... yuck.


Please don't take pictures and drive... I'm a bad example.

Pocket Protein equals DISGUSTING.  I honestly thought I was going to have to pull over and puke. Even looking at this picture makes my face cringe... BAD BAD product.

Choice Organic Rest Assured- I just don't do a lot of tea in the summer but looking forward to trying this as the nights get colder.  Or maybe I should give some to Lucas... just kidding!

We have really been enjoying the warm fall days so far! I got out Friday for a 2 mile run and last night I did T25 Cardio.... I just don't think I am a Shaun T fan. I don't think he does a good job of explaining how to do the move. By the time I figure it out, he is on to the next one. Not sure what workout I am going to do tonight... It's currently 67 so maybe another run outside while I can. I'm just doing a couple miles each time this week- easing myself back into it after the hiatus I took post- half and PR ;) 

Back to the grind tomorrow which means some meal prep this afternoon. I'm over cold salads so trying something new- I will post about it tomorrow if it's a success! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment