Thursday, October 29, 2015

I really hate ****.... Snow :)

Let's pretend I wrote this post Tuesday and Wednesday when all these pics were taken ok?

I apologize for all the typos... For those who don't know, I use all fingers on my left hand to type and only two fingers on my right...  It's weird but I can type super fast so there! So being limited with my left hand is not only challenging and slowing me down, but I hit random buttons as well... So reader beware! 


I love Amazon prime.... Except when it delivers useless products to me. Ordered a sample of Beachbody Performance line on Thursday.  Pre-shot. I'm saving these babies until I am back in full functioning mode so I can see if they really work! 


I have made two efforts to get a Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte at Target and they've been out both times. Last time they told me they were done selling them... So why the hell did I get a $1 off coupon that same day with my receipt? You twisted jerks!   


There is nothing worse than a dropped pop... Let this baby sit for an extra day just to be on safe side.  


Ok I take it back... There is nothing worse than snow! I love my office window this year but watching the snow blow was sickening.... I hate being cold. 


I wish my work car came with automatic start so this was melted when I got out there... Bleh! 


He truly is my child... Putting treats in bags for his daycare friends. Not only does he eat one but he started stuffinf them all back in the box... Mommy doesn't like to share her snacks either buddy! 

I sm getting back to my workouts. 30 minutes on treadmill on Wednesday and Lower Fix Exteeme today without holding weights... I will be happy if I can walk tomorrow. Holy moly do I love Autumn Calabrese's workouts! 

That's all for tonight- stay balanced! 

No comments:

Post a Comment