Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING

I have spent the past month eating pumpkin spice everything.... Now that I'm back on the health wagon, I thought I'd share my view on all the naughtiness!

You will never see me review a peep... Yuck. 

When will I learn that I do not like Chobani Flips? Not a fan even of the pumpkin one. 

Not pumpkin but released at same time as all things pumpkin. But same as flips... I need to accept I don't like Justin's butter.

Lucas helped me try out the Cranberry Apple Noosa but we both agree- pumpkin is where it's at.

I love that it comes in smaller containers this year!

I didn't know if I would like Biscotti but these were surprisingly tasty for only 80 calories. 
I enjoyed the flavor but I enjoy my cookies a little softer. 
I love breakfast biscuits and these were no exception.... These are perfect to have in your bag/car for a healthy snack! 
A snickers in Pumpkin form.... Yes please 
A friend posted a picture of homemade Stroopwaffels so when I found these at Target, I grabbed them. They did not disappoint. Now to find some homemade ones! 
I love M and Ms. These were good but not my favorite. Still looking for the Pecan Pie ones....!
Turns out I don't like pumpkin seeds... At all. I threw most of these away! 
And I gave these to my husband.... I love pumpkin a lot more than caramel apple. 
These were good but there is another brand of pumpkin cheesecake cookies that is WAY better. 
If I don't like peeps, not sure why I would like this pumpkin spice marshmallow... I didn't. 
This was amazing.... Buy two. 
I enjoyed the Candy Corn cupcakes but the Pumpkin spice ones weren't great... Who would have thought? 
I love sweet potato chips.... I devoured the whole bag on the way to ECFE one day. The whole bag. 
Lucas and I have been sharing these for breakfast for the past week... So good! 
Again, not a fan of caramel apple cookies... Although after this post, now all I want is a caramel apple... Guess I will settle for a caramel apple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment