Wednesday, January 6, 2016

All of my favorites

 Beachbody has SALES on my favorite products this month so I had to put it all out there for you guys. This is lengthy and I apologize but I wanted to share ALL the information.

So if you.... “Just want to try Shakeology”
Shakeology Sampler- One single serving of each flavor- great way to try out the flavors, this is what I did when I first started With shipping it's $36.90 plus tax

So if you... “Want to order my first bag of Shakeology”

If you order Shakeology, you have option to get a bag of one flavor (30 servings) or a box of a combination of 2-3 flavors (only 24 servings, individually packaged versus scooping out of a bag).  It's $129.95 either way. 
  • If you do home delivery (HD), the shipping is waived so it's $129.95 plus tax. This puts you on having Shakeology automatically delivered to you one time a month. You can easily change your flavor that you want each month and you can delay a shipment.
  • If you do a one time delivery, it's $144.89 plus tax.

BUT what I would recommend right now is doing a challenge pack because they are all on sale and just a little bit more than just doing Shakeology alone-- you get a workout program, Shakeology, and 30 days access to Beachbody on Demand for workouts.  The workout program and nutrition guide, as well as calendar of workouts, automatically loads to your Beachbody on Demand so within 24-48 hours you will have access to the workout. 

Some of the challenge packs include 3 day refresh which is what I did over the weekend to reset my body after all the damn sugar from Christmas (You can read about my experience herehere and here, which includes my results).

So if you.... "Want to order a challenge pack"

Master Hammer & Chisel Workout Review + Video

Hammer and Chisel (what I am doing right now for 60 days for my workout and LOVING)- includes the 21 day fix portion control containers which is what I use plus the meal plan guide on how to use them, the workout, Shakeology, and 30 day subscription to Beachbody $160 (Savings of $75!) 

21 Day Fix on sale
21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme (I LOVE them both, this is where I started)- includes the 21 day fix portion control containers which is what I use plus the meal plan guide on how to use them, the workout, Shakeology, and 30 day subscription to Beachbody on Demand $140 (Savings of $70) 

2 Day Fix Kickstart on Sale

21 Day Fix Kickstart + Shakeology pack- includes 21 Day Fix and containers, 3 day refresh, Shakeology, and Beachbody $180 (Savings of $95) 

21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart on Sale

21 Day Fix EXTREME Kickstart + Shakeology pack- includes 21 Day Fix EXTREME and containers, 3 day refresh, Shakeology, and Beachbody $180 (Savings of $95) 

3-Day Refresh ON SALE!

3 Day Refresh + Shakeology pack- includes 3 day refresh and a 30 day supply of Shakeology  and 30 day subscription to Beachbody on Demand $140 (Savings of $70) 

Plus tax and shipping in some situations.

Ok so here is my last pitch

So I want... "To be a regular Shakeology drinker"
If you think that you are going to drink Shakeology on a regular basis, I would actually sign up as a Coach instead of a Customer.  If you buy a challenge pack, your coaching signup fee of $40 is waived.  Then you get a 25% discount on the challenge pack you are ordering and all future purchases.  Which means your monthly Shakeology is 25% off which makes it a lot cheaper.  You can cancel at any time. 

You do have to sell 90 "personal volume or PV" a month to stay an active coach and continue to get the discount.. but Shakeology is conveniently 90 PV so that keeps you an active coach.  There is also a $15 fee for maintaining your web sites but it still results in about a $10 discount off your Shakeology each month.  

PLUS you get a 25% discount on anything else you order.

To order go to:

and click on "Join" and create an account and shop away. 

If you already have an account, you need to sign in to your account and go to "Help/FAQ" and email Beachbody and ask them to make Kayla DeJong, Coach ID 917703 your coach (If you already have a coach, contact them).  You will get a confirmation.  Once that goes through, go to the shop and order away.

Let me know if you have questions or want any other information by sending me a Facebook message or emailing me at kaylamariedejong@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment